Aus systemtechnischen Gründen ist die Registration als neuer User nur über die direkte Einwahl ins Forum möglich: RAFA.xobor.de

Polens Ex-Regierung ermordet

#1 von magnusfe , 10.02.2012 13:31

er ( http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/ ) sagt polnische regierung wurde ermordet damit polen in den euro geht in seinem blog

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flugzeugabsturz_bei_Smolensk

First of all, I should apologize for mentioning the 5 Baltic states when I was referring to three countries: Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Poland was in good economic shape until the government was murdered. My understanding is that the Polish leadership was killed in order to force Poland to give up the Zloty and with it financial independence, and join the Euro. The people behind this murder are most certainly the people behind the Euro, that is to say the fascist P2 Masonic Lodge and the Khazarian Lucifer worshipers (not to be confused with Jews) who own the BIS.
These criminals need to put nations into debt slavery in order to control them. That is what they are doing to Poland, forcing it into debt and using that as an excuse to seize ownership of everything in the country. As far as I am concerned, the Polish people need a new Solidarity revolution. Donald Tusk is a traitor and belongs in jail.

---
Mastermissionator of Theologik -> www.magnusfe.npage.de

magnusfe

zuletzt bearbeitet 10.02.2012 | Top

RE: Polens Ex-Regierung ermordet

#2 von magnusfe , 10.02.2012 14:01

hiermit erkläre ich benjamin fulford zum verschwörungstheorie HEILIGEN

---
Mastermissionator of Theologik -> www.magnusfe.npage.de

magnusfe

#3 von Freigeist , 24.06.2015 08:57

Erstaunlich, wie vergeßlich die Menschen sind. (Das hier ist nur 1 Punkt im Laufe der Entwicklung).

Freigeist  
Freigeist

#4 von Freigeist , 18.11.2016 15:03

Diejenigen, die jetzt behaupten Rußland würde hinter diesem Absturz stehen, hätten nie solche Positionen bekleidet, wäre dieses "Unglück" nicht geschehen.

Freigeist  
Freigeist

Studie: VT-Leute glauben jeden Scheiß!
Der Fall Edathy

Toplisten, Counter, Banner (bitte drauf klicken!):
Christliche Topliste von Gnadenmeer.de Life-is-More Christian Toplist
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz